Hujjaaj should know that the steps undertook in Hajj is a jihad and a struggle. We should not look for easy fatwas nor facility openings while stepping on the footsteps of prophets, on the way to Hajj. But rather stick to the Rites as prescribed by the best of eras as far as possible. We should not abandoned the rites of Hajj on account of facility and comfort. But rather should adhere to our utmost capacity to the prescribed rites, as far as possible. Because Hajj is a jihad and a struggle:
عَنْ عَائِشَةَ أُمِّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهَا قَالَتْ اسْتَأْذَنْتُ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فِي الْجِهَادِ فَقَالَ جِهَادُكُنَّ
The beloved prophet SAW said to Aisha r.a. that your ‘’jihad and struggle’’ (of women) is found in Hajj.’’(Bukhari)
This is not a proof to prevent women to go in the path of Allah. Because the beloved prophet SAW made du`as that Umme Haraam r.a. go in the path of Allah in a ship.(Bukhari)
عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ حَدَّثَتْنِي أُمُّ حَرَامٍ
أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ يَوْمًا فِي بَيْتِهَا فَاسْتَيْقَظَ وَهُوَ يَضْحَكُ قَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ مَا يُضْحِكُكَ قَالَ عَجِبْتُ مِنْ قَوْمٍ مِنْ أُمَّتِي يَرْكَبُونَ الْبَحْرَ كَالْمُلُوكِ عَلَى الْأَسِرَّةِ فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ادْعُ اللَّهَ أَنْ يَجْعَلَنِي مِنْهُمْ فَقَالَ أَنْتِ مِنْهُمْ ثُمَّ نَامَ فَاسْتَيْقَظَ وَهُوَ يَضْحَكُ فَقَالَ مِثْلَ ذَلِكَ مَرَّتَيْنِ أَوْ ثَلَاثًا قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ادْعُ اللَّهَ أَنْ يَجْعَلَنِي مِنْهُمْ فَيَقُولُ أَنْتِ مِنْ الْأَوَّلِينَ فَتَزَوَّجَ بِهَا عُبَادَةُ بْنُ الصَّامِتِ فَخَرَجَ بِهَا إِلَى الْغَزْوِ فَلَمَّا رَجَعَتْ قُرِّبَتْ دَابَّةٌ لِتَرْكَبَهَا فَوَقَعَتْ فَانْدَقَّتْ عُنُقُهَا
And Umme Haraam r.a. did go in the path of Allah with her husband during the reigh of Khilafah Rashidah during 28th year of Hijri under the approval of all sahabas and especially from the du`a that the beloved prophet SAW did gave her glad tidings of being amongst those that will be in the path of Allah in a ship. (Bukhari;Mukhtasar Seeratur Rasoul SAW). This is a clear proof of eligibility and recommendation of mastoorat jamaat or jamaat with husband.
Nonetheless, Hujjaaj should struggle to follow the sequence of Hajj that is prescribed by the best of eras as it is a jihad to do so.
1. Pardah should be observed. Even you are not used to pardah, still try to wear a cap pardah to be avoid sin of onlookers from your face and also to be closer to Allah Ta`ala in front of the Ka`bah. Then ask Allah Ta`ala the will to keep pardah throughout your life.
2. Try to keep the sequence of Hajj- Pelting, Qurbani and Shaving hair or cutting for women. This is wajib and hence follow this sequence although it cost you to be in Ihraam for more. Remember that the last animals of the day are slaughtered at around 10pm. If this sequence have not been respected, then a dam has to be given in Mina.(a sheep be slaughtered in sadaqah).
3. If your pelting administrative time is set for 11th and 12th will be before zawaal, but still try to replace the pelting at night. As the pelting is wajib and there is ijma` to pelt as from after Zawaal for 11th and 12th . For 11th and 12th, pelting shar`ee time is from Zawaal to sehri next day. You cannot transfer the responsibility of pelting if you are praying salaah standing and can walk.*
4. Also note that it is haraam to cause difficulty to others in Haram. So do not insist to kiss Hajre Aswad. From your tawaaf place, do signs with your hands and it will be sufficient for that. Also do not force yourself to pray 2 rakaats wajib of Tawaaf behind Maqame Ibrahim after Tawaaf. Rather pray anywhere in Masjid Al Haram. Else even in your hotel room, if you are in the Haram.
5. Do not step on each other or push during tawaaf or in a crowd. Rather be soft, give way and make ikram of others. Learn properly your Hajj rites and softly recall others of the right way.
6. When seeing yourself overwhelmed or in front of a massive crowd and you need to complete the required rites, then ask Allah Ta`ala help and step forward.
7. Do a Hajj without harming anyone and not causing difficulty to others. Remember that the way you would act and react there, will have a worldwide effect.
The crux of this article is that we should struggle to do a Hajj Majroor or a Hajj without makroohs and haraams.*. *To repair involuntary minor mistakes, give 7 riyals sadaqahs. Better to give it to Makkah poor people. Else may give to any poor muslim.وَفِي الْهِدَايَةِ : وَكُلُّ صَدَقَةٍ فِي الْإِحْرَامِ غَيْرُ مُقَدَّرَةٍ فَهِيَ نِصْفُ صَاعٍ مِنْ بُرٍّ