For surah yaseen ayat 21..

Q) For surah yaseen ayat 21, why do we say ittabiru not attabiru. how come alif have a zer on it?
A) Alif is wasli, that is an alif brought to support the verb.

Other Questions:
Latest questions
Are all soaps halal?
If i smoke weed before going for hajj..
Why the person who works in bank does not have..
I heard if you apple some type of mehendi..
Is there replacement for witr salah?
Is diisotearyl malate,pretrolatum,caprylic...
Is farmstead sausages halal?
Is sneakers from japan halal?
Si dans ene boeuf 7 dimoune prend part Qurbani..
List to boycott Israel products
SMS info system
Ce qu'il faut faire pendant une éclipse solaire
Les modalités de la Zakaat
Masaa'il on zakat
Advices and Solutions to problems
Questions & Answers on Fasting in Ramadhan
Les Masla du voyage
réciter le Qour'aan dans le Qabraastaan
hurting loved ones because of jealousy
les postures de la femme et celles de l'homme
Introduction of Islam
Chapter Of Talaaq
Chapter on Salaah
Chapter Of Nikah
Chapter Of Taharat
Buying and Selling
Chapter of interest
Masaa’il on Cellphones, Internet &TV
Aqaai'd (Beliefs)
What's jaiz and what's not
  Website Designed by HDM Interactive Ltd.