My mother married my step father..
 Q) My mother married my step father, my mother owned everything in the house but it happen my mother passed away then my step father,and i have 2 step sisters from that step father, will i inherit?
A) Yes.
What is wasiyat?
Q) What is a wasiyat and on which thing should a person make wasiyat. Secondly I own a house n some jewellery and clothing, should i make wasiyat on that?
A) Wasiyat is a will to be executed after your death. You should send us your heir`s scenario and we may advise how to proceed with the wasiyat.
A person lives with his mother
 Q) A person lives with his mother and his wife and kids in his mom's house. his brother builds his house on the first floor. unknowingly the mother signs of the upper story on the sons name, and the brother refuses to allow his brother to build on the 2nd floor since this will be causing him disturbance. right to build on the 1st floor was with the brother who actually stays with his mother,but he allowed the 2nd brother to build, now the 2nd brother refuses to allow the 1st brother to build on top due to the above reason. What does shariat say regarding such a situation? Can the brother build or not?
A) Since the land is for the mother, then the mother has the right to give during her lifetime or refuse. Nontheless since she gave the right to the first son to build, then even that the first is refusing, she should give the equal rights to all his children. But if she gave on the basis of the son looked after her and the son is a religious person, then she may refuse the right to build for other children. Nontheless if no door of concession is occuring, then the first brother may buy the concreted pillars on top of his house and pay the second brother a price that may be sufficient for him to buy a flat elsewhere. In the case that no concession and equity distribution done then the first son will suffer lost in the Akhirah. If the land was inherited from the father, then the inheritance scenario would be different.
My grandmother has sold her house
Q) My grandmother has sold her house to one of my mum's sister for 1/4 actual price. The money was divided equally among children (5 women) except the buyer. Some sisters protested because buyer got much larger share. i.e 3/4 actual price. Was this haraam?
A) Not haraam. But should be corrected, unless if that sister looked after the grandmother.
How to devide his inheritence...
Q) A man passed away. He has no mother and father. He has a wife, five daughters and one sister. How to devide his inheritence according to shariah?
A) 1/8 for the wife. 2/3 for the five daughters. 5/24 for the sister.
Previous Next
Other Questions:
Si kelkun ena linteret Rs 2000 et li ena ene objet..
How to make use of money that closes one give to babies..
Awrah de enfant garson et fille?
Eski ban medecine seki consommer ena ene ti % alcol..
Can a person read another one's mind and know..
Nifaas li comier jour?
Is chelsea's cup and coffee cake at curepipe halaal?
Madame ena droit mettre surma pour sorti?
Is there any dua for red pimples without heeling?
Questions & Answers on Fasting in Ramadhan
Cosmetics seki ena alcol halal ou haram?
Masaa'il on zakat
Chapter on Salaah
List to boycott Israel products
Ce qu'il faut faire pendant une éclipse solaire
Advices and Solutions to problems
SMS info system
réciter le Qour'aan dans le Qabraastaan
Les Masla du voyage
hurting loved ones because of jealousy
les postures de la femme et celles de l'homme
Chapter Of Taharat
Chapter Of Nikah
Introduction of Islam
Chapter Of Talaaq
Latest questions
Les modalités de la Zakaat
Masaa’il on Cellphones, Internet &TV
What's jaiz and what's not
Buying and Selling
Chapter of interest
Aqaai'd (Beliefs)
  Website Designed by HDM Interactive Ltd.